Thursday, November 13, 2014

Collective Priceline & Chemist Warehouse haul

With the priceline 40% cosmetics sale coming up soon (17 & 18 November) I thought I would post a few of the things I've picked up over the last couple of months.


Essence XXXL long lasting lipgloss - I LOVE these! Why had I not tried them before? I think the lipgloss thing throws people off. These are the matte effect ones, they are just like the NYX lipcreams, but there is only 3 colours avablible. The one thing I don't like, and didn't notice because I was sick when I bought these, it that they smell so strongly of coffee, which I hate. 

SAVVY ultra matte lip colour in Iconic - these are definitely super matte and drying on the lips, but you have a miniute or two to work with them before they dry. I love this colour. And the packaging - the packaging off all my SAVVY things are really well designed and thought out. 

SAVVY high shine lip lacquer - these ones are similar to the NYX Xtreme lip creams. They are not super shiny, so don't be afraid. I will be picking up some more of these at the sale. 

Essence lip liner in 'in the nude' - simple cheap, effective. Very creamy and perfect MLBB shade for me. Will probably pick up a backup. 

Before I picked up the NYX extreme purple liner (pictured top, mentioned in my last haul here) I tried SAVVYS long lasting eyeliners. Although they look so pretty and sparkly in the tube, they are very sheer  and patchy when applying. I apply these over black liner to get stronger payoff and settle for a sparkly black colour. 
Cream blushes in Heavenly, Divine and Blush Baby 

A while ago from chemist warehouse I started to try some W7 items. I tried a concealer pen (the wind up kind) that was way to pink and immediately broke and couldn't be fixed, so I chucked that. I tried some of these cream blushes and found a winner. Similar to the NYX cream blushes I love, blush baby is my Favorite. It is slightly more browny natural than NYX natural which has more of a pink tone.

I picked up a new bottle of Rimmel Wake me up (posted here) as it suits my slight summer tan really nicelyand looks great on the skin, you can see me wearing it in my last post here. I also got the essence bloom me up highlighter which is a beige with pinky lavender tones.


What are you planning to Get in the sale? Any recommendations? I'm wanting to try Loreal lumi. 




No comments:

Post a Comment