Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Simple everyday neutral makeup (Pictorial)

Guys - this is my first pictorial. Am I doing it wrong? I kind of liked it. Its not completely comprehensive but I think it's a good start. For the eyeshadow I used The Balm's Meet Matte Nude and Urban Decay Naked Basics, but it basically just consists of a cream base, peachy transition and warm brown outer V. Most of the products can be found here in my last post.






I'm going to be using warm neutral shades, so anything similar you have to these will do. You can of course check out Temptalia's dupe list for suggestions.


     Starting off with a clean mortised face + lip balm, I also used a bit of the NYX Honey Dew Me Up as a serum and primed my face with the NYX Angel veil which causes the redness in my face. (Applying primer in general and rubbing your face with your hands will do that).

       

    I applied  Boujois Healthy Mix (51) with a damp RT sponge.
    After a minute or two I applied Australis Fresh & Flawless to my T-zone by pressing it into my skin with the sponge it came with.I added some Bronzer from the City Colour contour kit.


         

    I went in under the bronzer with the conout shade, and applied the highlighter from the same City Colour palette. I applied a little of TheBalm's Down Boy blush. 
    I used NYX HD concealer under my eyes and set it with the Australis power.

         

    I then did my brows using the BH eyebrow kit in light. It does pull really red but is really only noticeable in photos. I think i can get away with it though as my hair has some really warm tones. I applied the Milani Eyeshadow primer and Jordana eye base to my lids and let set for a moment. 



      1. I used a flat shader brush to apply Walk of Shame from Urban Decay Naked Basics all over the lid.

      2. I added Matt Singh from Meet Matte Nude to be a transition/ blending shade.

      3. I added Matt Rosen to the outer corner and Venus from Naked Basics then blended everything together.

      4. I added a small amount of Matt Rosen to the lower lashline. I used Jordana Fabuliner to line and make small winged liner. They were totally uneven on both sides, but wotevs.  

      5. I applied a few coats of CoverGirl Clump Crusher + Maybelline the Colossal mascara, and applied Rimmel lipliner in Nudie Rudie. 

      Finished look - I added Savvy by DB matte lipstick in Paris.






















      No comments:

      Post a Comment