Monday, March 23, 2015

Priceline 40% off sale 23/03/15 - Part 1


Oh yes.. there will be parts. I made a cheeky online order this morning complete with furious refreshing and swearing and browser changing. Makeup sales are srs bsns. But I think I picked up everything I had on my list with a few cheeky extras. Here is part 1, my in-store haul. Part 2 will be up when my online order comes in. 




  • Australis Finishing Spritz - I'm not sure how much good this is, I feel like its a placebo or somthing. But it feels nice on my face and i'm hoping it will take away any powder residue. It's not really a stay all day type of setting spray, it's more of a refresher. 
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer - This was a last minute addition. I'd heard some good things about this really holding foundation on all day so we shall see. 
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair - This is the shade I was supposed to pick up last time, not Light. Do'h 
  • Essence Sun Club Bronzer - I'd had one of these before and hit pan but the lid broke and I stopped using it and threw it out because it's so cheap. So I don't know why I bought it again, but here we are. 
  • Essence Soo Glow Highlighter - Everyone is raving about these at the mo. I've got the gold shade and found it a bit meh and sat weird and obvious on my skin. This shade however, I really like. It is similar to Benefits High Beam, the NYX Illuminator and the Australis Perl highlighter but in a cream.
  • Revlon Colourstay Whipped in Buff - Hello old friend. We've been apart for way too long. I've missed you.

Unfortunately my Priceline didn't have the age rewind concealer in Fair and Id already placed my online order so I missed out on that :( oh well
  • Loreal Miss Manga mascara - I know this was on the list of my previou spost, but I had decided not to get it after the reveiws wernt so great. One of the staff in Priceline (Who know me way to well for my liking) highly recomended it to me so I'm going to give it a try. 
  • Savvy Percision Pen Eyeliner in Brown Black - I got one of these not to long ago but I ended up really really liking it so I decided to get a backup while it was on sale and opted for the brown. 
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Black - I've been meaning to try this for soooo long. I love the nude version for my waterline and got this to tightline as they as so creamy and I hate the feel of tightlining.
  • Rimmel Exaggerate Auto Pencil something or other in Nude - They didn't have any of this shade in the other pencil, this seems to be exactly the same shade but in an automatic pencil with a smudger.

The lashes were not included in the sale and i think they were about $10 which is a rip but I really needed some for future looks on my blog and instagram. The brush cleaner was a backup as I think this is the only drugstore spray brush cleaner really available on the market here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment