Thursday, March 26, 2015

Priceline 40% off sale 24/03/15 - Part 2

As promised, here is part 2 of my haul. I ordered it on Tuesday morning and it came on Thursday.  Ive had a chance to try most of the products so I can offer some first impressions as well. 



Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Powders in Soft Focus and Photo Ready - These were the main reason for my online order as my Priceline doesn't carry them for some reason.  They are supposed dupes for Hourglass Diffused Light and Etherial Light, which ive been wanting to buy but not willing to sell a leg for just yet. So Far they seem really subtle on the skin and do not give off a powdery effect.

Models Prefer Soft Touch Mineral Blush in Winters End - This was the lightest blush in the range, with white veining. It is quite faint and needs to be built up, but the effect is quite nice.


Bourjois Healthy Mix in 51 - This is a backup as i'm still going through a previous bottle. I have not tried the newish formula yet from when they changed to the class bottle. 

Loreal Lumi Magique primer & foundation in N1 - Ive wanted these both for such a long time but the lightest shades are always out of stock and Australia as far as I'm aware does not stock W1. The colour match isn't bad, it is quite light however you can see compared to the Healthy Mix its a little darker then my skin. The primer is quite nice, i'm just not that happy with the amount to price ratio. 

Models Prefer Finale Setting Spray - I'm sooo glad they came out with this. Besides NYX, I believe this is the only drugstore setting spray available in Aus. So far, the mist is nice, it has a pleasant scent, the bottle size is decent and it doesn't feel heavy on my face like the NYX one can.  I have not worn it for a full day yet to speak for its longevity. I also wont know if its the spray, foundation or the primer as I'm trying so many new things.

Ardell Natural Demi Whisipies - Again, not on sale but I was so into getting some and not waiting for intl delivery. I think it was probably worth it, they are quite beauitiful and very delicate.

Mayblinne The Elixor inVision in Violet - I relly like this formula and colour. It is quite pigmented and true to colour and a similar formula to the NYX butter gloss. The colour is like a glossy slightly warmer version of the Australis Velourlips in Tokio.

Beauty Essentials Felt Eyeliner Pen - I didn't even know these were stocked  but the sale made it only a dollar or two and I'm always searching for a HG felt liner readily avalible. Ive only swatched this one but so far so good. It seemes to be really similar to the Savvy one i'm liking.

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner - These have been raved about for ages but I've always just opted for cheaper liners. When they say precise, they really meant it. The tip is tiny and more of a flexible brush than a firm tip. I can see how this would be beneficial to someone who struggles with liner but so far I've found it to just take 3x as long to do my liner.





No comments:

Post a Comment